African American women have dense, curly hair, which is sometimes difficult to style. Besides, it becomes more brittle after the sun exposure and daily manipulations. That is why women decide to protect their kinky strands. Girls with short or long curly locks have many options for the hairstyle and one of them is crochet braids.
Cute Crochet Braids
This crochet hairstyle offers a stylistic versatility, and women pick the most sought-after styles. You may incorporate them into your daily life:
- Kinky texture: it gives a highlighted medium sized ‘fro.
- Chic and natural curly look: ringlets, curled with flex rods, fall on the shoulders or below. For a more sophisticated look, highlights may be added.
- Volumetric twists. Wear dense and long twists loose, it’ll look natural.
- Two-colored twists. With this cut, you’ll look very pretty. The crown is highlighted and the underneath is dark.
- Small twists. Small, short twists look very cute and make the look more feminine.
- Side-swept. Curls, swept to one side, give the volume and create the effect of light negligence.
- Wavy locks. Soft, elastic curls elevate any look. Just curl strands with flex rods overnight and in the morning separate and comb them.
- Straight crochet braids. Shiny and sleek, absolutely flat locks will give you a “Pocahontas” look.
- Thin twists. Faux locks are twisted in thin braids. These braids are a good way to rock any look.
- Purple twists. You will stand out with colorful braids. But leave the natural hairline, then the look will be more appealing.
- Knotted twists. One or two twists, pinned on the top, make you look playful.
- Cornrows are the most popular braiding pattern. The hairstyle looks nice on any occasions.
- Pin a top bun for a festive and finished look.
- This hairstyle is plain but elegant. Curls create the volume and locks are pulled backward. It allows emphasizing beautiful facial features.
- The low updo is a little bit formal, but if you add a curly forelock to it, then you’ll be at ease.
Crochet braids have won the popularity amid fashionistas, who prefer protective styling. Many women love them for their versatility, cost effectiveness, and the realistic look they give.
What are other merits aside from mentioned? They don’t harm the hair and when you take them out, you may wear your natural locks loose. Also, they are perfect for DIY styling. And they are relatively fast to do.
We’ve rounded up some awesome & cute crochet braids for your inspiration. With endless styling options, which this hairstyle provides, you will be able to refresh the style easily without any damage to your natural locks and be always trendy! If you’ve special place for braid hairstyles in your heart, then you must check about the five braids every girl should know about.
These collection will surely shower some light on the gorgeousness of cute crochet Braids and help you the pick the appropriate one which suits your personality.