Do you think that there are enough hairstyles to go around when it comes to women? Well, this is a question that will haunt us as there are both too many and too less hairstyles for women to try depending on the time and inclination of the woman who is looking for it. What is more, the world of hairstyles are getting more complicated with questions like should women over 40 years have long hairstyles and this can confuse the issue further. And if you are wondering about the answer to this question, then you should know that as you grow older, you should pick out New Hairstyles For Women To Try based on the kind of bone structure and features you have apart from considering the kind of hair you have. And trust me when I say, there are no less than 60 hairstyles that can be done in 3 minutes or less! Read here!
New Hairstyles For Women To Try In 2018
The thing about new hairstyles for women to try in 2016 is that you also have to factor in accessories and there would be a separate section for gorgeous hairstyles with headbands apart from all the other hair accessories. While some years have advocated for poker straight hair and some years for very well set curls, the best are those that have attractive wavy hairstyles for long and short hair.
The Crown Pony
Looking for something easy yet stylish? Then, you must have this on the top of your list. To ace, this look, take the hair from the crown section of your head and tie it into a pony and you’re done! Just let it mix with the rest of the hair naturally.
Side Braid With The Fishtail Braid
Take one side strand of your hair and braid it. Now, take the rest of your hair to that side where you braided, and tie your entire hair into a complete loose fishtail braid. Pull out some strands deliberately to make it look like a messy one. Here is how to make one!
Let The Curls Fall In Naturally
Part your hair neatly into one side, and curl the bottoms of your hair. Let them fall naturally on both the sides of your head. You can pin up the top part of your hair, if you think managing it just open maybe a tough task.
The Side Tuck
Side part your hair on any side that you are comfortable with. Now, choose any one side and neatly pin up the hair on that side. To make it look stylish, cover the pin with the hair from the back of the same side.
High Messy Bun
This is my favourite as you can get this look on the go as well. Just randomly take the entire hair into a high pony and twist and tie it into a bun. Once you tie the band around the bun, pull it little loose, so that it does not look stuck to the head.
Bang It On!
Who said you cannot get artificial bangs on? All you have to do is, have your front hair a little short for that. If you have that, you can get this look in no time. Comb the front hair towards your forehead, and tie the rest of the hair. This will help you get those artificial bangs.
Twist It Up
Take one strands at a time and keep twisting it backwards. Start from the front on both the sides. Once you are done with half of your hair this way, wither let the rest of the hair loose or tie it up high into a pony.
The Double Twist, it is!
Take the front half of your hair, and tie it backwards. When you do this, choose a band to tie the hair. Once this is done, from the rubber band part, make a small hole, and twist your hair from inside it.
The Hair Made Headband
From near your ear, take one thick strand of hair and braid it. Take this hair from the front to the other side of your head, and secure it.
Looking for something cute? Pig tails is your option. They are simple and you can carry them off neatly for all occasions. To ace this look, first tie your hair into two ponies and then twist them up.
Let It Loose
The new fad in hairstyles is simple and elegant. Divide your hair from the centre and let it loose naturally. You can pin the sides if you cannot carry your hair just like that.
Crown Partitioned French Braid
Partition your crown section and then take the rest of your hair into a neat back French braid. So, when you look from the back, it will look like an elegant tied up hair, but from the front, your hair will be divided.
The Pouf Style
Take the crown section of your hair, tease it a little and give the hair a little pouf before you pin it up. Leave the rest of the hair loose, or tie it into a pony tail.
Wrapped Low Pony Tail
Divide the front section of your hair, and from the sides, take it into a low pony tail. Now, take a strand of hair from the below, and wrap it around your rubber band to hide the tie.
Take the left strand of your hair at the back of your right side. Repeat the same from the right to left. Now, secure this cross twist neatly with a bobby pin.
Here Are Some Of The Main Characteristics Of The New Hairstyles For Women To Try In 2018:
- More natural: The thing is this year seems to point out more towards a way of styling that will celebrate the tousled look instead of something that is too set. This means more of loose waves or loose curls instead of tightly waved and curled hair. Put on a headband and there you are – all set and sexy – to step out.
- Fluffed up not sleek: Some years the trend for hairstyles have leaned towards more of sleek look than the fluffed up look. But this year, the trends are suggesting more of a fluffed up look for the hair. However, this does not mean that the hair needs to be teased within an inch of its life but to leave it to air dry and fluff up naturally.
- Short back, long front: Hairstyles that have a very short length of hair at the back and longer hair in the front adds interesting angles to the face. This adds a pixie charm to the face and makes your cheekbones look sharper and can also add some length to the neck.
- Flowing and framing: Hair needs to frame the face and that is why we need to work on making it look that way. For some facial types, this could be short and in some cases it has to be long and with others the battle is won at medium length.
- Fading colors: Another trend that seems to be catching up more and more is the one of having darker color on top that fades away towards the tip of the hair. This is a good way to make the hair look less formal and more natural than a completely dyed look or one that has streaks put in.