As far as fashion goes, one thing that all women tend to feel really upbeat about is the adornment of nails. Having your nails done is bound to uplift the mood of any woman. Now doing your nails is no longer about a simple, cut and trim with polish or even a good manicure, it is all about nail art. In fact nail art has become so popular that there are yearly trends in terms of what kind of nail art is going to make it as a big this year. Here is a look at some of the trends in nail art in year 2014:
But before you begin, remember this – only strong and healthy nails can act as a canvas for nail art. Then what is the way you can make your nails strong and beautiful?
Once you have worked at making your nails stronger in terms of health and beautiful in terms of their looks, you should start looking at what are the latest trends in terms of nail art for the year 2014?
Here are some Latest Nail Art Designs and Ideas for 2014:
- Red, red, red: Red is a classic that will never go out of fashion as it is the color of allure and passion. Plus red is one color that will lend itself to being used in many shades and designs taking into consideration your skin color and preferences.
- Nail art with stones and spikes: This sort of nail art is strictly party wear and cannot be handled at work or at home.
- Light colored nails ending with a contrasting color tip: This one is really easy to do and looks elegant for both office and parties.
- Tribal art on nails: Once again can be done easily provided you get some form of design pattern dye that can be applied after dipping polishes.
- Star bursts on nail: Simple, elegant and cute.
- Color shading starting from lightest at the beginning and ending with darkest at the tips: Adds a touch of class and can match your dress.
- A simple plain beige like color applied to nails with a black strip running horizontally and vertically in alternate nails: Again something that will not look amiss even at work.