Spanish is a language that reminds you of hot passion with emotions that seethe just beneath the surface. It is after a place of great natural beauty and also is reputed to have some of the best looking people across the globe. These people of Hispanic origin tend to have some gypsy blood added somewhere which adds to their culture and heritage.
When it comes to love Spaniards are known for their all passionate approach. They tend to wear their hearts on their sleeve without losing even a bit of their machissimo. This means that declaring your love for someone in Spanish will make him or her feel really special. If you are worried about saying the wrong thing or something that does not mean what you want to say, stop worrying right now. We give below some simple expressions and quotes that lovers tend to use to make their love, passion and regard for each other known. We have also included the meanings of these words. This way you will not be saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.
We feel a person in love are always looking for new ways to express their love and doing it in a language that is supposed to be the embodiment of passion and love, is indeed romantic. Plus love is love no matter what language you express it in. They say the language of love is universal, and then why not express it in languages other than the ones you are familiar with?
Some of these are simple expressions of love that are oft used by lovers to tell each other how they feel about the others. Some of the quotes are more profound and tend to clearly indicate the intensity of the feelings one has for another and these could be reserved for a special occasion. We know that when it comes to expressing your love for your sweetheart, you have your own special ways of doing it and the below given quotes are only to help you along the path.
Love Quotes In Spanish
- Te quiero (mucho).- I love you (a lot / very much).
- Te amo (mucho).- I love you (a lot / very much). – More serious
- Eres mi todo. – You are my everything.
- Eres el amor de mi vida.- You are the love of my life.
- Te quiero con todo mi alma.- I love you with all of my soul.
- Cada diํa te quiero mas. – Each day I love you more.
- Estoy enamorado(a) de ti. – I’m in love with you.
- Soy feliz de compartir cada instante de mi vida a tu lado. – I’m happy to share each moment of my life by your side.
- Besarte es como ver las estrellas. – To kiss you is like seeing stars.
- Tu amor vale mas que millones de estrellas. – Your love is worth more than a million stars.
- Tu amor me inspira, tu ternura me conmueve y tus besos me enloquecen. – Your love inspires me, your tenderness touches me and your kisses drive me crazy.
- Tarda una hora en conocerte y solo un dia en enamorarme. Pero me llevará toda una vida poder olvidarte. – It took me an hour to know you and only a day to fall in love. But it will take me a lifetime to be able to forget you.
- Tienes novia(o)? – Do you have a girlfriend (boyfriend)?
- He estado pensando en ti. – I’ve been thinking about you.
- Pienso en ti todo el tiempo. – I think about you all the time.
- Solo puedo pensar en ti. – I can only think of you.
- Soy muy afortunado(a) de conocerte. – I’m very fortunate to know you.
- Eres muy linda(o). – You are very pretty / lovely.
- Eres muy sexy. – You’re very sexy.
- Me gustas (mucho). – I like you (a lot).
- Me haces (mucha) falta. – I miss you (a lot).
- Me vuelves loco(a). – You drive me crazy.
- Estoy loco(a) por ti. – I’m crazy for you.
- Te adoro. – I adore you.
- Te deseo. – I want / desire you.
- Eres divina(o). – You are divine.
- Eres espectacular. – You are spectacular.
- Tienes los ojos mas bonitos del mundo. – You have the prettiest eyes in the world.
- Tienes una sonrisa muy hermosa. – You have a very beautiful / lovely smile.
- Eres la persona mas maravillosa del mundo. – You are the most wonderful
person in the world.
- Tu ternura me encanta. – I love your tenderness / softness.
- Cada hora que paso contigo me parece un segundo. – Each hour that passes with you seems like a second.
- Una sonrisa tuya me hace inmensamente feliz. – A smile of yours makes
me immensely happy.
- No puedo esperar a verte. – I can’t wait to see you.
- Mamacita rica – A very pretty (and hot) girl
- Papacito rico – A very handsome (and hot) guy