If you are not sure for What to Write on a Wedding Card then here are some amazing Wedding Quotes for Cards to help you. When you are attending a wedding, you will find that you are thinking of the most profound things to say but when it comes to penning it down you are at a loss of words. You may find yourself resorting to the oft repeated trite phrases that do not express what you feel. This also happens when you are asked to speak at the wedding. You feel that you have so many great words of wisdom to impart and then when the time comes, words fail you.
Why this happens is simply a matter of our inability to completely what we feel in our hearts. This is not a talent that everybody has and one need not feel bad or despair for not finding the right words to say. After all even the best of writers suffer from a writer’s block leaving them unable to pen down their thoughts. In such cases it is better to find words that say what you want to express and put them to good use. There is no shame in that.
In fact doing so will make people appreciate you even more. They would rather that you use the wise and appropriate words of someone else than make a half hearted attempt to write down things that sound either too garbled or sometimes even pompous. When it comes to speaking or expressing things from the heart about something really important to you, it is better to seek some outside assistance.
Here is something that will help you. It is a collection of quotes that can be modified or used as it is to express what you want to say. If you are someone who often gets invited to wedding related celebrations, these will really come in handy; you can come up with an original quote every time.
Wedding Quotes for Cards
- I am wishing you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and those who you meet along your journey.
- Marriage is a chance to be an example of the love that our creator has shown us.
- I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
- Congratulations, and thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
- We are praying that God guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on you two
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
- May you celebrate every day together the way you have celebrated today.
- Thank you for the opportunity to support you in your special day.
- As over the top weddings can be, it is the words and the commitment that will last more than a day.