Best Nail Art Galleries Over the Internet:
- Toe Nail Art Ideas
- Nail Art Designs Ideas For Short and Small Nails
- Using Nail Jewelry With Creativity [Recommended]
- Use Stones to Decorate Your Nails [In Trend]
- 50 Easy Nail Art Ideas For You
- How To create Nail Polish Jewelry at Home [Money Saving Tutorial]
You need to let loose your creativity and not be scared to try new things that you feel will work on your nails. Something new you try could just be the beginning of a new trend. Here is a Step by Step Guide on How to Do Nail Art.
The things you require to get started:
- Cleaning alcohol
- Nail polish
- Orange Wood stick
- Base and top coat polishes
- Spangles, stones and other things for sticking on
How to do it:
- The basic thing you need to take care is that you are starting with hands that are clean and absolutely dry. Ensure that you have a clear working surface. This will not only make it easy for you to work but also ensure hygienic conditions.
- The next step in the process would be wipe the nails using cotton and alcohol which will go a long way in ensuring hygiene.
- Give your nails an once over to ensure that they are shaped well. Otherwise no matter how great the art, it will not look good. Once the nails are shaped, clean of the dust and ensure a clean surface to prevent these particles showing up in your art and spoiling the overall effect. Do this gently using the cotton
- Apply a base coat on to your clean and shaped nails. This will ensure that your artwork lasts longer. If you do not have a base coat you can go with clear polish. Allow ample time for the coat to dry.
- Now you can move on to the actual decoration part. You will need art nail polish with its finer brushes to be able to make dots and lines as per your design. You may also bring in your normal polish to draw certain patterns and designs.
- You need to keep working on designs and the way you flesh them out on a regular basis to really get the hang of it. If the design does not turn out the way you wanted it in the first place, then you can remove the whole thing and start over. That is the point of having the remover and cotton on the ready. For cleaning out only portions of the design you can use orange wood stick with cotton wrapped on it. You need not always scrape the whole thing off
- Once the designing part is done you can experiment with sparkles and rhinestones. You need to carefully add them on using the edge of the stick. Let things dry to ensure that things stay on.
Once you are satisfied with the art that you have created on the nail, you can flaunt them to friends and family. In fact if you are really good at it, people may even approach you to try the art on them. It could even turn out to be a fun and lucrative way to make some money. To show off your work, make sure that you take pictures and you can use this to show the kind of work you can do to people who show interest in your work. You can actually have a portfolio of your nail art works.